“Desi Ward, host of The Mom Conference and creator of The Unconventional Kitchen, created this educational and entertaining event because no mom is perfect. That’s why we MUST share our strengths! You know the whole idea “I’ll do your laundry if you do my dishes?” At The Mom Conference we’ll gather together to learn from each other because we’re our greatest resource!
Register for FREE here
Being a mom can be overwhelming at times, right?! The Mom Conference contains 30+ online classes to make motherhood more enjoyable. 30 rock star bloggers (mostly moms) will be teaching classes on topics incredibly important, like:
– Cooking a month’s worth of dinners in ONLY a couple hours!
– Getting kids to listen without yelling, nagging or reminding!
– Making sure there’s not just heat in the kitchen, but how to put the sparks in your marriage, too!
Sounds amazing, right?
Here are a few of the incredible presenters:
Get Kids to Cooperate Without Yelling or Nagging
with AMY MCCREADY from positiveparentingsolutions.com
Knock Out a Month’s Worth of Dinners in One Day
with TRICIA CALLAHAN from onceamonthmeals.com
Feel Connected in a Disconnected World
with HANNAH BRENCHER from moreloveletters.com
I Lost 60 Pounds & Kept it Off: YOU Can Too!
with JEN GROTHE from jen-fit.com
Get & Stay Organized: A Fail-proof System
with JENNY LAYTON from thehappygal.com
Healthy Marriage: Top 3 Successful Marriage Tips
with DINO & SHANNON WATT from bizofmarriage.com/
… along with 20+ additional presenters sharing their wealth of knowledge. This invaluable (and FREE) resource is intended for moms everywhere!
Better yet, if you register today, you’ll have access to the following FREE GIFTS as soon as your registration has been completed!
– FREE Video 1: Creative Ways to Get Kids to Love Fruits & Veggies
– FREE Video 2: Tips & Tricks for Awesome Hair
– FREE Video 3: Make Foaming Hand Soap in One Minute
– FREE Video 4: Find Jeans That Flatter Your Body Type
– FREE Video 5: The Best Tasting Green Smoothie
Come listen ONLINE and be inspired from April 7 – April 14, 2014!”
I’m excited to attend the conference from the comfort of my sofa!!