Do you desire to instill Godly character traits in your sons and daughters?
I wrote the Godly Character Traits Guide featuring 15 godly character traits and providing you with the tools you need to train your children. It also includes bonus . . .
- a family rules chart
- family non-negotiables
- coloring pages
- and access to a bonus Facebook community (see more below)!
We want to Help You Succeed
As a special incentive—we’re forming a private Facebook group to which all book buyers will be invited to join.
As part of this PRIVATE group, you will get access to:
- LIVE videos from Bonni as she journeys through eight of the fifteen character traits with you, personally training you on how to use the guide and be successful at instilling these godly character traits in your children.
- Advice and feedback directly from Bonni as she answers your questions and any struggles you are having with introducing a new character trait each week.
- Bonni’s tips and secrets that she will not be sharing anywhere else.
- Weekly videos from Bonni as she shares how these character traits changed her life and the lives of her children.
- A community of moms supporting each other and sharing ideas on how they are memorizing verses and implementing object lessons in their homes.
- And other fun SURPRISES!
The Facebook group will run from the middle of June to the middle of August 2017, as we dive into eight character traits together.
Save your spot in the Facebook Group and BUY your electronic copy today!
What does the guide include?
Tools to equip you as you strive to instill godly character traits and God’s Word in your children!
The Godly Character Traits Guide includes tools to equip you as you instill 15 godly character traits in your children. For each trait it defines the term and the opposite, offers tips on living it out and role-playing the trait, and suggests verses to read and memorize with your children.It also includes bonus printables for your home and coloring pages to keep your children busy as you introduce each trait.